Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week Two


Week two.

What have I learned - I learned how to better an essay. We had to read a essay, fix the title and make a short revision of it. I also learned what a POW opening was, which later helped me with my first essay of this course.

What have I done - We had to read a short essay, and we watched a video on how people forget things after high school (which I completely agree with ).

How do I feel about what I have learned and done - This was at the beginning of the course, and I like that we watched videos and things that are humorous. I really believe that kids will pay attention more and do better in class if their assignments relate to their everyday life. I really enjoy the things we do in class.

What could I do or the professor do to make the course better or improve my writing skills - I believe that I could go a little more out of the box with my writing, I keep it "too general". My first comp teacher always taught us to go by a strict guideline, and now Professor Bolduc - Simpson has taught us to never be to plain. It will take me a while to get use to the new method.

No comments:

Post a Comment