Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week Three


Week three.

What have I learned - I learned that it is important to take risks in this course, which I am not use to because of how I was taught from my comp 1 teacher. I also learned that when you are writing it is very important to have a targeted audience, which I really never thought about using that method until this course. I also learned how to find credible sources, and how to distinguish if they are credible or non-credible.
What have I done -
I really really really enjoyed this assignment. I love conspiracys, they really interest me. I loved the fact that we got assigned a conspiracy and we had to try to find the truth behind it. It was also interesting that we got assigned to read storys on the 9-11 tragedy.
How do I feel about what I have learned and what I have done- I really enjoyed this weeks assignments. I believe that it really caught the student's eyes. I also am very happy that I learned that wikipedia is not a credible source, and that I now know how to find one.

What could I do or what could the professor do to make the course better and improve my writing skills - This week I learned that it is important to have a targeted audience when you are writing, which I could use to improve my papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment