Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week Five






















Week five.



What have I learned - I learned a little about how we treat our environment and how much we need to fix it. It is important that we do all we can for ourselves and for future generations.

What have I done - This week was probably one of my favorite. We discussed how far would you go to get information from a terrorist. I thought this was very interested. We also watched a video on a boy getting questioned about his sister's death, and the cops mentally abused him and made him admit to something he did not do. We also did a lesson on the environment, we watched a very cool video of what is happening today with our environment, the video explained that we can not 100 percent fix the environment but we can do a lot to slow the destruction down.

How do I feel about what I have learned and what I have done - This assignment was interesting. I like that we are assigned things that deal with our world today and a lot of it is addressing issues with our world.

What could I do or what could the professor do to make the course better and improve my writing skills - I believe at this point in time from everything I have learned in these 5 weeks that my writing is greatly improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment