Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week Four


Week four.

What have I learned - This week I learned how to use a wordle. A wordle is where you type an essay or submit any writing and this tool will mix the words around to make a visual graphic of your writing, which I thought was pretty cool. We also learned what it meant to be a civilized society.

What have I done - This week we watched a video on America's toughest prisons. We also read a story called "Shooting an Elephant" which later led to us discussing morals. We discussed if we believed the author of the book ( man who shot the elephant ) was justified to do it. A lot of people had many great pros and cons to their decision.

How do I feel about what I have learned and what I have done - This week's assignment was a good one because we discussed what we thought the man should have done with his situation in shooting the elephant. I believe that it was a very good lesson on morals and really makes you think.

What could I do or what could the professor do to make the course better and improve my writing skills - This week I learned that I could use a wordle to improve my writing, some people are just visual learns and have to physically see something to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment