Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week Seven


Week seven.

What have I learned - I have learned a great deal from this class. I learned that it is important to write to a targeted audience. I also learned that it is very important to include a POW and WOW in your essay. I know that from taking this class I can write amazing papers in the future.

What have I done - We have not done anything yet this week. There is no class on Monday.

How do I feel about what I have learned and what I have done - I feel a lot more confident in my writing because of all the techniques we have been taught so far.

What could I do or what could the professor do to make the course better and improve my writing skills - I really think I have improved a lot, and I will continue to improve to be a successful writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment