Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jennifer Anderson's Midterm Reflection















Week One.


What I have learned - This week I learned exactly how a hybrid class operates, which I soon came to learn that I love it. I also learned my class mates names and a little about them from doing a activity that Professor Bolduc- Simpson assigned.

What have I done - This week we did not do much because it was the first day of class, we basically just went over the syllabus and requirements for this course. We also did a fun activity to get to know the other class mates.

How do I feel about what I have learned and done - Well for this week I cannot say I learned anything except for how the class works, therefore I do not really have an opinion of how I feel. I can say that I really like having a hybrid class a lot better than a regular comp class. I feel that we need to better educate ourselves with technology because that is what the future will consist of.


What could I do or what could the professor do to make the course better and improve my writing skills
- I personally do not think that their is anything the professor or I could do to make the course better, I really like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment